This is a time of uncertainty for many in our community. The entire Pairmore & Young Chiropractic team are ready to serve our community.
The Synergy Chiropractic office is open. We’ve implemented many new procedures for the safety of our patients and our team. A partial list of the many changes we’ve implemented is below.
1) No staff member in the clinic will be “working sick”. We are taking temperatures, and anyone with a fever or cough will be sent home. Our team is very sensitive to this issue.
2) If you have any symptoms, including fever, cough, or fatigue, please stay home.
Call to cancel your appointment. We’ll follow up with a wellness check-up by phone to plan for continuing your care. Call us with any questions you have, if our doctors are not available immediately, they will return your call quickly.
3) Special reception area procedures are in place for your protection. Due to the national state of emergency, we will be asking routine questions to control the infection’s spread.
4) Intensive cleaning procedures, beyond routine levels, for equipment and the facility, have been implemented for your safety.
As a consequence, our patient loads have been reduced to allow time for cleaning between each patient. We will not rush treatment, but we will be moving with deliberate efficiency during your visits. Thank you for understanding.
5) As a safety precaution for our massage therapists and their clients, the massage schedule is suspended until further notice.
Our office supports many essential workers and providers and will strive to continue your care. We hope to minimize any impact this epidemic has on our patient population to stay well adjusted. Our team will continue to be here to help with neuromusculoskeletal conditions and injuries as the rest of the healthcare system is busy caring for the complications of Covid-19.